Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Totally Shy by Juliane Lector




Birthdates:
Juliane Lector February 7
Piolo December 9

The Story:
Well we met in a summer class for incoming school year. He's cool, tall guy, a good person and at the same time, he's not arrogant.

It's summer class for the incoming school year, then we're in school. Then I checked the list posted for our class (I haven't know him yet that time) then I saw his name. Then I just said what a celebrity name. Just kidding :) his name is Piolo. When we got into the room, I'm confused and still search for that name, who he is. Until the recitation came, and our teacher ask his name, and then there he is, really caught my attention.

Then one day, part of our class are so noisy because there are those boys gather together in a row. Then I got this nametag, I think I'm the only one in our row have it so I'd been called and transferred seat beside the boys.

Why in the world the incident happens that I seated with him. That time it's English subject, an easy subject for me. I always got perfect on it. But then because they are really noisy, the reason why I got mistake for the first time in summer class. And it's because of that maaaan!. But it's ok. I never felt regret on it.

As time goes by, I see that I couldn't find an opportunity to tell him that I like him. But my classmates are teasing me saying "Go Juliane" so that time, I always think to give up than see him avoiding me. So that time I always do avoid him. But then after the summer class, we're still classmates in the school year.

Crush? it's the first time we've been classmates together. That is the first day. But I don't know I don't care about his crush. Well the first step ofcourse, let him be your friend so you'll get closer to each other. But I haven't tried it yet :D It's so an awkward thing. It's really a hard thing to do. Because I think he thought of me, inlove with him. It's like one of my closest friends is telling him.

Plans? Complicated. I'm hesitant cause, first we're still in school, so my feelings about him who don't have any feelings for me :D, is hoping that someday, we make relationship and every 11:11 on the clock, I wish for it, even in my prayers, but I think it'll not gonna happen yet, cause we're too young and we need to focus on our studies. Thank you so much for this conversation it really feels good.

Advice:
In partners, just think first if their relationship will really do help them. Don't be like the other guys who had just MU and then they got into it. But no, think first, so that, you wouldn't be hurt in the end.

Know the strengths of your relationship, you must to be seriously get familiar with his personality. And make sure he's loyal and honest to you. If you're in high school, and your parent prohibits you, wait until you two got graduate or in whatsoever time. Because there you will prove his loyalty to you, if he can wait until death just to have you. You also must have the control to your argue or grouch because it is the test for the strength of your relationship.

If your partner has all of these, then he's/she's the one. Don't give your 100 percent love and personality to him cause there is no "forever" at all. That's all. :D

To anyone like me who is shy to being get close to their love, just relax. Wait for the time, if God wills your relationship, then He will help you. Just wait for His sign that you're the destiny so He'll make it. If not, of course it'll never be. But just wait. What do we know, he might be the one who make the first step. Just wait. Don't be get broken heart cause he's not the only guy. He maybe a now inspiration so don't expect in your crush.

(Administration2015: Thank you very much Juliane Lector! May God bless you.)
(Share your story using PLUMA or send your story to truestorystudiopublisher@gmail.com)

3 comments:

  1. Hey I am shy too! Thanks for sharing! I will now reveal my color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello po panu po magpost ng story? Pwede po anonymous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click nyu po yung PLUMA na word under ng story. Or punta po kayu dito > http://truestorystudio.blogspot.com/2015/06/be-writer-3-steps-to-become-true-story.html

      Delete