Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Let's Be Careful By Jeslee


Birthdates:
Jeslee March 8
The "him" August 28

The Story:
That was on July 1, I met him on facebook. Then I was shocked that he's just next to my classroom. My friends know him and they let us know each other, and there he ask me for a relationship. We had that 5 months but then unluckily, he dated my bestfriend and they had relationship. I quitted for my bestfriend, and also, I felt his classmates don't like me for him. He hurts me, he flirts with other girls while we are on.

Until now, I do moving on, although it is right past 5 months.

Advice:
The next time you will love somebody make sure that you're not giving everything to him, you probably should have time for your self. You should think first before you do things so you wouldn't regret for it at the end. As soon as possible, do everything to solved the problem because problem has to end, not the relationship.
If there are shortcomings, you should be understanding, but make sure it will never gonna be abused. Because if you really love somebody, you don't really care what his personality is. And whatevery reason why he leaves you, although it really hurts, it is better to let go really quick. It's not that easy but everybody can. Sometimes you'll keep thinking of the reason why he leaves you though you have this very good relationship, but why did it end so early? Then think of this, MAYBE YOU'RE NOT DESTINY.

Then you know the feelings of you're doing everything to get it all back. You run after him. Often you look like a fool because he always saying that he's inlove with another girl. Then you will forgot your self. You will blame your self. But one morning you'll wake up very cool. And every of those feelings will be forgotten. You'll never be affected as you hear his name. And you'll just shout out loud, FINALLY! I'm fully recovered! :)

(Administration2015: Thank you very much Jeslee! May God bless you.)
(Share your story using PLUMA or send your story to truestorystudiopublisher@gmail.com)

5 comments:

  1. How sad this is... Hope u find ur true love someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. My story, when I was on the mall, I saw my boyfriend walking with another girl. They laugh, they kiss they hug and everything. T_T He is a libra and im a cancer. I hate them ... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Golden Nugget | Tuscany, NY
    The Golden Nugget mens titanium braclets is a legendary restaurant in the fallout 76 black titanium United States titanium solvent trap monocore with a legacy of serving the finest in ingredients. titanium build An American titanium block restaurant has

    ReplyDelete