Wednesday, July 1, 2015

His Nonsense by Marj




Birthdates:
Marj November 9
The "Boyfriend" June 6

The Story:
I had a boyfriend, we're had 9 days relationship. But those days are so sweet! :D But then when we have a school event called United Nations, he had a crush with another girl who's candidate with the event. So he decided to break up. But now I got move on!

Advice:
For the next time, don't give so much love to the people if he's not deserving to destiny. They really need to love their selves first, because self is where they can run to at the end.

(Administration2015: Thank you very much Marj! May God bless you.)
(Share your story using PLUMA or send your story to truestorystudiopublisher@gmail.com)

8 comments:

  1. You will meet your true love soon. I wish you will never loose hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to share a story here? Anyone? Should I provde my picture? It seems TSS is already adding one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click nyu po yung word na PLUMA sa taas :)

      Delete
    2. I clicked the gold word PLUMA and redirects me to the form .. Thanks!!

      Delete
    3. Click here http://truestorystudio.blogspot.com/2015/06/be-writer-3-steps-to-become-true-story.html this surely helps!

      Delete
  3. Same here, for a stupid girl, he left me. Cruel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlfriend is a lesbian, I am a girl November 21 my girldfriend is may 1. she left me Because of a girl she dated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its just that dapat nmn tlgang makipaghiwalay ang girl sa lesbian.. bcoz its not natural..

      Delete